Notice: Currently working on an updated iOS app should be ready in a few weeks - 19th September 2017
changing the digital world one bit at a time...
What I take with me....
- Lowepro Nova 200 - a bit square but it holds all the stuff I need to carry on.
- Canon 7D - my main camera and an absolute classic camera.
- Canon 450D - a backup camera just in case. Bumped into two people with dead cameras while in Kenya.
- Sony DSCHX9VB Cyber-shot - my new pocket camera for video mainly but does a good panoramic picture.
- Canon IXUS 100 - third backup and video camera. Carry this with me everywhere.
- iPhone 4 - great for snaps, video and GPS.
- GPS Tracker - so you know where you took that National Geographic picture :)
- 100-400mm lens - great for long distance work.
- 17-55mm f2.8 lens - great for landscapes.
- Macbook Air - perfect to quick peek images and offload to two usb hard drives (backup then backup the backup).
The rest of the kit is just cables and leads, bags and cloths.